Chesterton Tribune



Apply now to serve on Porter town boards or commissions

Back To Front Page


The Town of Porter needs citizens for the following Board positions:

1 BZA presidential appointment, any party;

2 Plan Commission seats, any party;

1 Police Commission seat, Council appointment, any party;

1 Stormwater Board seat, must be Republican or Independent;

5 Redevelopment Commission seats (appointments are for only one year),

3 are Council appointments and 2 are presidential appointments.

Those interested in applying for these seats should contact the Clerk-Treasurerís office, 303 Franklin Street, Porter, (219) 926-2771.


Posted 11/29/2019




Search This Site:

Custom Search