Chesterton Tribune



Apply now to serve on Burns Harbor public boards

Back To Front Page


The following boards and commissions in Burns Harbor have openings: Board of Zoning Appeals, Sanitary Board, and Plan Commission. Interested residents should see Clerk-Treasurer Jane Jordan or go to the Town’s website for an application.


Posted 11/16/2018




Search This Site:

Custom Search