Chesterton Tribune



Apply now for Town of Burns Harbor board seats

Back To Front Page


The Town of Burns Harbor needs residents to fill vacant seats on the following Boards and Commissions next year:

--Sanitary Board (1 non-partisan citizen opening)

--Advisory Plan Commission (1 Republican citizen opening)

--Board of Zoning Appeals (1 non-partisan citizen opening)

--Park Board (2 Republican citizen openings)

Anyone interested in applying for the above openings should complete an application and return it to the Clerk-treasurerís office at the Town Hall, 1240 N. Boo Road, by Jan. 1. Applications can be found on the Burns Harbor website or picked up in-person at the Clerk-treasurerís office.





Posted 11/15/2019




Search This Site:

Custom Search