Chesterton Tribune



County Council seeks applicants for 2014 boards

Back To Front Page

The Porter County Council announces the following boards and commissions have citizen positions which need to be filled for 2014.

Citizens may apply for: Porter County Redevelopment Commission; Alcoholic Beverage Commission; County Park Board; Property Tax Assessment Board of Appeals (PTABOA); Chesterton Economic Development Commission; Portage Economic Development Commission; and the Valparaiso Economic Development Commission.

Individuals interested in being considered for a board position may visit the Porter County Council office at 155 Indiana Ave. Suite 207 in Valparaiso to obtain an application.

Applications can also be generated at the Porter County website at under the County Council tab.

The applications must be received no later than Friday, Dec. 27, and the final appointments will be made at the Councilís meeting on Tuesday, Jan. 7, 2014.


Posted 12/11/2013