Chesterton Tribune



Apply now to serve on Porter County boards

Back To Front Page


The Porter County Board of Commissioners announced at its meeting Tuesday that the following boards and commissions have openings:

Alcoholic Beverage Commission,

Board of Health,

Porter County Convention, Recreation, and Visitorís Commission (Tourism Board),

Parks and Recreation Board,

Plan Commission,

Property Tax Assessment Board of Appeals,

Redevelopment Commission,

Storm Water Advisory Committee,

West Porter Township Fire District,

and Wildlife Management Advisory Board.


Posted 11/15/2018





Search This Site:

Custom Search