Chesterton Tribune



Apply for seats on County Park Board and Wildlife Management Board

Back To Front Page


The Porter County Board of Commissioners is seeking applications from Porter County residents who want to serve on the Porter County Parks & Recreation Board and the Wildlife Management Board.

There is one open seat for a Democrat on the Parks & Recreation Board.

The appointment must be filled by a Democrat due to statutory requirements.

There are seven open seats on the Wildlife Management Board. No certain political party affiliation is required.

All applications must be received no later than Noon on Monday, Jan. 27.

Applications can be mailed to Board of Commissioners, Porter County Administration Center, 155 Indiana Avenue, Suite 205, Valparaiso IN 46383; faxed to (219) 465-3362; emailed to or hand-delivered.

Those interested can find more information and application instructions at

Appointments will be announced at the Jan. 28 Board of Commissioners meeting.



Posted 1/16/2020




Search This Site:

Custom Search